COURSE NAME: 2 Day Advance Carbine & Pistol Stress Fire Course
COURSE NUMBER: 100921
HOSTED BY: DeSoto Parish Training Center
LEAD INSTRUCTORS: Kris "Tanto" Paronto and Ben Morgan
WHEN: 09-10 OCT 2021 Time: 0930-1630 ea. day
WHERE: 120 Sprocket Ln, Grand Cane, LA 71032
OBJECTIVE: This is an Advance Course. Students attending this course are recommended to have completed a Level 1 Carbine or Level 1 Gunfighter course with proficiency & understanding of Weapons Handling and Weapons Safety – Not recommended for first-time shooters. This course is for students that have experience with fundamental first aid,
weapon systems, and want to take their weapon handling skills to the next level learning weapons handling and tactics that may be new to them. This course is meant to push you physically in order to closely replicate what effect fatigue has on your decision making, shooting, and weapon handling proficiency. This is a very physically demanding course. It will stress students’ bodies and mind to the point of exhaustion while simultaneously helping students move beyond the plateaus they had reached prior to attending the course.
- Quick Review of Fundamentals of Marksmanship, Combative Draw stroke & Safe Weapon Handling 50 Yard Zero
- Obtain proficiency in carbine and pistol carrying positions low carry, low ready, high ready, high carry and Ten Gun - Stress Fire Shooting: Utilizing the best carry positions in order to run to various shooting lines and effectively engage single to multiple threats
- Bi Lateral Shooting (Walking forward, backward, left and right) with and without obstacles and barricades - Strong Hand and Off Hand Shooting (Pistol Only)
- Shooting and Walking (Forward, Right, Left, Backward) "Cone Drills"
- Buddy Team Movements entry level SUT (S.mall U.nit. T.actics)
- Advanced Combatives – Weapon Retention
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS: Driver’s license Battleline Tactical waiver Proof of Level 1 Carbine or Level 1 Gunfighter course completion
NOTE: A Level 1 Carbine or Level 1 Gunfighter is available at Advantage Group in Shreveport, Lousiana at RRR on 9/4 and 9/5 to meet the prerequisite recommendation. http://advantagegrouptraining.com/course/carbine-i/
Email us if you have any questions or comments: BattlelineWaivers@gmail.com
[2-DAY] Advance Carbine & Pistol Stress Fire Course - Louisiana
Battleline Tactical waiver
NOTE: Basic & Intermediate Carbine Courses are available at Red River Range, Shreveport Louisiana to meet the prerequisite recommendation, Please contact Red River Range at https://redriverrange.com/training/ for info.